Skip to main content

Radiocommunications licences

To use equipment that transmits or receives messages through radio frequencies, you may need a licence.

Search licensed Australian radio services on the Register of Radiocommunications Licences (RRL).

Find a form in our Spectrum forms list 

What can we help you with?

Back to top