Skip to main content

Complaints about issues we do not deal with

We can only help with issues we regulate. Find out who can help with topics not in our other complaints pages.

Type of complaint

Who may be able to help

Copyright or performing and recording rights

Prizes for competitions or quiz games on TV or radio

  • Government office responsible for competitions/gambling in your state or territory

The classification of a movie that is not broadcast on television or on a subscription television service

The classification of publications and computer games

Journalists' code of ethics

Business contracts with broadcasters


  • Consult a solicitor in your state or territory who deals with civil law

Articles in the print media

Ads in the print media

Disputes about pay TV equipment, charges or payment

  • Office of Fair Trading/Consumer Affairs in your state or territory



Back to top