Services provided by a registered cabler
Phones and internet
- extra phone sockets in existing networks for phones, faxes or internet connections
- cabling and sockets for additional phone lines with a new number (then you call your chosen phone company to ask them to connect to their network)
- data cabling for computers that connect to the telecommunications network
- connecting from an NBN modem to data or voice cabling, but only after your telecommunications carrier has connected the NBN modem
Security and alarm systems
- monitored security systems or fire alarms
New buildings and renovations
- communications cabling in new houses and offices (then you call your chosen phone company to ask them to connect to their network)
- rewiring cabling and sockets for renovations
Find a registered cabler
To use a cabler who will follow the right rules and standards, find a registered cabler.
Make a complaint about a cabler or their work
If you think a cabler is not registered or their work is not up to standard, you can make a complaint to us.