Under the anti-terrorism standards, terrorism-related content means a content that a reasonable person would understand as:
- an invitation to join or take part in the activities of a listed terrorist
- a request to donate funds for a listed terrorist
- helping to collect or provide funds to a listed terrorist
Your content also must not promote or support the doing of a terrorist act.
To see which people and organisations Australia list as terrorists, see the:
We have produced Guidelines for the anti-terrorism standards.
If you think a broadcaster has broken the standards, you can complain to us:
- use our online complaint form
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- write to us at PO Box Q500, Queen Victoria Building, NSW 1230