Under the anti-terrorism standard, terrorism-related content means a content that a reasonable person would understand as:
- an invitation to join or take part in the activities of a listed terrorist
- a request to donate funds for a listed terrorist
- helping to collect or provide funds to a listed terrorist.
Your content also must not promote or support the doing of a terrorist act.
To see which people and organisations Australia list as terrorists, see the:
We have produced guidelines for the anti-terrorism standard.
If you think a broadcaster has breached the standard, you can complain to us:
- use our online complaint form
- email email@example.com
- write to us at PO Box Q500, Queen Victoria Building, NSW 1230