We offer attractive rewards and benefits, including:
- competitive rates of pay and 15.4% superannuation
- flexible working arrangements such as part-time work and flexible hours
- personal leave and paid parental leave
- childcare subsidy during school holidays
- 4 weeks annual leave, with and an option to purchase up to an extra 4 weeks leave each year
- an extra 3 days paid leave between Christmas and New Year
- access to salary sacrificing
- access to studies assistance.
Our staff are engaged under the Australian Public Service Act 1999 and are subject to the terms and conditions of employment in the ACMA’s Enterprise Agreement 2020–2023.
We employ around 450 people across 3 central offices, in Canberra, Sydney and Melbourne.
Culture and values
Our people strategy
Our People Strategy 2021–24 is a blueprint for how we’ll support our people to deliver on the ACMA’s strategic priorities.
The APS employee census collects information on important workforce issues, such as:
- job satisfaction
- employee engagement
- performance management
- general impressions from APS employees.