Our work environment
We develop our employees through initiatives such as the Graduate Program and learning and development programs to support and build on the ACMA's continuous learning culture.
We offer attractive rewards and benefits to eligible employees, including:
- competitive rates of pay and 15.4% superannuation
- 4 weeks annual leave each year
- personal leave and paid maternity leave
- an additional 3 days paid leave between Christmas and New Year
- flexible working arrangements such as part-time work, flexible hours of work and an option to purchase up to an additional 4 weeks leave
- access to salary sacrificing
- childcare subsidy during school holidays
- public transport assistance scheme
- access to studies assistance
Health and wellbeing
We provide a range of activities and initiatives to support and encourage a safe and healthy workplace. Employees share an obligation to help create and maintain our positive, respectful workplace.
We offer an Employee Assistance Program — a short-term, confidential, professional counselling service available to all employees and their immediate families.
Employees are also able to access annual onsite flu vaccines and health checks, and reimbursement of costs associated with eyesight testing at 2 yearly intervals.
Workplace diversity and inclusion
The ACMA is committed to a workplace that reflects the community we serve. We recognise that diversity brings a range of experiences, perspectives and ideas to our workplace.
A diverse workforce lets us think broadly, be innovative and productive. We value the experience and input of people with different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
Read more about workplace diversity and inclusion at the ACMA.