The ACMA graduate program offers exciting opportunities in our Sydney, Melbourne and Canberra offices for generalist graduates and communications-related engineering graduates.
This year, the ACMA is also one of the many Australian Public Service (APS) agencies participating in the new APS Economist Stream. If you have the relevant qualifications, you can apply to the APS Economist Stream and be considered for a wide range of opportunities to start your career as an economist within the APS.
To apply for the APS Economist Stream, you do not need to apply through the ACMA’s application process, you can visit the website to apply or for more information.
Applications for the graduate program open in March each year and successful applicants begin in early February the following year.
Applications for the 2021 graduate program are now open and close on 9 April 2020. You can apply here
Why choose ACMA?
Both our generalist and engineering streams offer:
- an 11-month program with two challenging rotations to develop your capabilities and broaden your understanding of the ACMA
- starting salary of $64,691 (APS 3) with advancement upon completion
- generous leave conditions and superannuation contributions
- formal learning and development, which includes travel to Canberra to participate in the Graduate Development Program
- a support network, including supervisors, mentor, buddy and dedicated graduate coordinator
- assistance with relocation costs.
Hear from our previous graduates and ACMA staff about the program.