Skip to main content

Check if your overseas cabling qualifications count

If you have a qualification from outside Australia, you may not need to complete all parts of a cabling course.

You can apply for recognition of prior learning if you have a relevant technical, vocational or trade qualification.


Step 1: Apply for an assessment of your overseas qualification

Agencies that can assess international qualifications include:

You may need to pay for this service.

Lost your certificate? You need to ask for a copy from the school or college where you completed your course.


Step 2. Apply for recognition of prior learning

When you have the assessment of your qualification, contact a training provider.

Back to top