What this class licence lets you do
- satellite phones
- satellite dishes
- satellite equipment on ships
- remote sensing and asset tracking devices
To use satellite frequencies on an aircraft, you should read the aircraft and aeronautical mobile stations class licence.
To use amateur satellite frequencies, you need an amateur apparatus licence.
You don't need to apply for a class licence or pay any fees.
But you must follow all the rules in the:
- Communication with Space Object Class Licence 2015
- Radiocommunications Act 1992
- space and space receive licences that apply to the space station