We are committed to growing our diverse workforce of people with varying backgrounds, expertise and professional qualifications. We welcome applications from candidates regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation or age. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, persons with disability, and people from culturally linguistic and diverse backgrounds.
To be eligible for the ACMA Graduate Program, you must:
- be an Australian citizen at the time of application
- have completed a minimum bachelor's degree by 31 December 2019. Your most recent degree must be no more than 5 years old on the date you lodge your application
- have maintained a credit average throughout your undergraduate degree
- obtain and maintain a baseline security clearance
- be prepared to relocate to the location of the job offer—Canberra, Sydney or Melbourne
What we're looking for
Graduates from all disciplines.
Some of the important work we do, as Australia's media and communications regulator, includes:
- setting and managing rules about communications and media services and markets
- licencing people, organisations and products to operate in Australia
- looking into complaints and problems, and taking action when rules aren't being followed
- planning and managing the airwaves, and making space for new services, like 5G
We also have supporting corporate functions such as legal, HR, ICT, finance and procurement.
You’ll be required to provide information to verify your eligibility, as well as an 800 word statement outlining your skills, knowledge and experience against the selection criteria. You will also be asked to upload your resume and academic transcript.
The assessment process will include online assessments and attendance at an assessment centre for half a day in Canberra, Sydney or Melbourne in July (the ACMA will arrange return travel to assessment centres).
Offers will be made to successful candidates in August/September 2019. All unsuccessful candidates will be notified and will be able to receive feedback if requested.
For further information, please contact Horizon One on 02 6189 1044 or ACMAgrads@horizonone.com.au