We’re committed to fostering a diverse workforce of people with varying backgrounds, expertise and qualifications. We welcome applications from candidates regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation or age. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples, persons with disability, and people from culturally linguistic and diverse backgrounds.
To be eligible for the ACMA graduate program, you must:
- be an Australian citizen at the time of application
- have completed a minimum of a bachelor degree by 31 December 2020. Your most recent degree must be no more than five years old on the date you lodge your application
- have maintained a credit average throughout your undergraduate degree
- obtain and maintain a baseline security clearance
- be prepared to relocate to the location of the job offer—Canberra or Melbourne.
What we're looking for
Graduates with an engineering degree who are interested in working at the ACMA.
How to apply
Submit an online application through the ACMA careers page.
You’ll need these documents:
- proof of Australian citizenship
- a copy of your academic transcript
- a resume.
You’ll be required to provide information to verify your eligibility, as well as a 500-word statement outlining your skills, knowledge and experience in response to the selection criteria. You’ll also be asked to upload your resume and academic transcript.
Once you start an application your progress will be saved. You’ll receive email prompts to remind you to complete your application.
The assessment process will include online behavioural and cognitive assessments. You’ll also be required to attend an assessment centre for half a day in Sydney, Melbourne or Canberra.
The dates for assessment are:
- Melbourne: Monday 18 May 2020
- Sydney: Wednesday 20 May 2020
- Canberra: Monday 25 May 2020
These dates may be subject to change.
Offers will be made to successful candidates in July 2020. All unsuccessful candidates will be notified and can receive feedback if requested.
For further information, please contact Horizon One on 02 6189 1044 or ACMAgrads@horizonone.com.au
Applications close on Thursday 9 April 2020. APPLY NOW!