Subscribe to our newsletters
The ACMA publishes a number of dedicated digital products, on areas such as anti-spam, research and spectrum updates. If you’re interested in a particular topic, check out the full list below and click through to subscribe for regular updates straight to your inbox.
- engage e-bulletin—the latest communications and media news, views and research
- ACMA media releases—the latest ACMA news as it happens
- ACMA event updates—information on upcoming ACMA events
- 400 MHz e-bulletin—the latest transition developments in the 400 MHz band for users and suppliers
- 1800 Mhz updates—the latest information about the reallocation of the regional 1800 MHz band
- Amplify e-bulletin—international spectrum regulatory updates, including treaties, events and ITU/APT engagement
- AP update—policy developments, changes to technical documentation and other items of interest to accredited persons
- Better telemarketing … take the right line—compliance advice, updates and tips for telemarketers
- Compliance and labelling supplier update—supplier-focused latest news on the EMC, EME, radiocommunications and telecommunications regulatory arrangements
- Cybersecurity news—the latest cybersecurity trends and updates, with a focus on malware and botnet activities from the Australian Internet Security Initiative.
- Project HELM e-bulletin—updates on the progress of the ACMA's new radiocommunications licensing system, including information on tune-ups and timelines.
- researchacma alerts—the latest media and communications figures, trends and analysis from our research team
- Successful e-marketing … it's about reputation—anti-spam advice, updates and tips for e-marketers
- Telco matters e-bulletin—regular updates on telecommunications industry developments and regulatory issues
Last updated: 24 August 2017