Wireless LAN regulation | ACMA

Wireless LAN regulation

Operating a WLAN?

If you are, you may need a carrier licence.

The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has produced an information package to answer all your questions on wireless local area networks including licence requirements, any new developments you should be aware of and security risks.

The individual components of the information package are available by using the following hot links:


Last updated: 24 May 2018