Classification & decency interviews
The video below includes interviews with presenters at the Citizen conversation series held in Sydney on 6 June, 2013.
To go to a specific interview click on Playlist (bottom left on the video screen ) then click on a video.
- Gretel Killeen, journalist and broadcaster
- Fiona Jolly, CEO, Advertising Standards Bureau
- Dr Wayne Warburton, Deputy Director of the Children and Families Research Centre, Macquarie University
- Chris Berg, Research Fellow, Institute of Public Affairs
- Julie Flynn, CEO, Free TV Australia
- Professor Terry Flew, Professor of Media and Communications, Queensland University of Technology (Commissioner in charge of the Australian Law Reform Commission National Classification Scheme Review)
- David Mason, Principal Advisor, Australian Human Rights Commission
- Louise Benjamin, Authority Member, ACMA
- Barbara Biggins, Honorary CEO, Australian Council on Children and the Media
Last updated: 07 August 2017