What we watched in 2020
- Australian adults spent more time watching TV and online content.
- Watching live free-to-air TV continued to decline.
- ABC iview remains the most watched catch-up TV service.
- Australians are embracing choice and accessing multiple subscription services.
What we listened to in 2020
- Nearly all Australian adults listened to audio content from radio and music streaming services.
- Nearly two-thirds of Australian adults listened to a music streaming service.
- On average, Australian adults spent around 13.3 hours a week streaming online music services.