We received 113 applications, which we assessed against the eligibility criteria. We found 100 to be eligible to move to the next round for merit assessment.
We awarded funding to 62 regional applicants from each state and territory:
- 24 from Victoria
- 18 from NSW
- 12 from Queensland
- 3 from Tasmania
- 2 from South Australia
- 1 from Western Australia
- 1 from ACT
- 1 from Northern Territory
The Advisory Committee looked at the business cases provided in eligible applications and gave their recommendations to us. The Minister for Communications, Cyber Safety and the Arts, the Hon Paul Fletcher MP, appointed this Committee:
- Megan Brownlow as Chair (previously partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers)
- John Angilley (previously CFO, Independent Pricing and Regulatory Tribunal)
- Louisa Graham (CEO, Walkley Foundation)
- Michael Malone (Chairman, Superloop)
- Susan Skelly (Adjudication Panel Member, Australian Press Council)
We have given the results to successful and unsuccessful applicants. The grant agreements are being finalised.
Once signed, you can read more about the successful applicants on GrantConnect.