- 1Open for comment08 Jul 2021
- 2Consultation closes12 Aug 2021
We are proposing to update the determination to include the following bands:
- 850/900 MHz band including the downshift spectrum
- 3.4 GHz band
- 20 GHz and 30 GHz band
- 26 GHz band.
Have your say
We invite comments on the proposals set out in this paper. In particular:
- the proposal to remake the determination
- merging some of the frequency ranges in Table 1 of the determination
- including several spectrum bands and base amounts so that we can impose spectrum licences. The new bands that have been designated for spectrum licensing are the 850/900 MHz bands, the 3.4 GHz band, the 26 GHz band and the renewal of spectrum licences in the 20 and 30 GHz bands.