- 1Open for comment18 Dec 2020
- 2Consultation closes03 Feb 2021
We want to change Schedule 1 of the Foreign Space Objects Determination to include the following as owners, controllers or operators of foreign space objects:
- Astrocast SA (incorporated in Switzerland)
- Fleet Space Technologies Pty Ltd (incorporated in Australia)
- Hiber B.V. (incorporated in The Netherlands)
- Kinéis SAS (incorporated in France)
- O3b Limited (incorporated in Jersey)
- Viasat, Inc. (incorporated in the United States of America).
We also want to update existing entries in the Foreign Space Objects Determination and the Australian Space Objects Determination to reflect recent name changes and remove the names of entities that no longer exist or hold any relevant satellite filings.
Have your say
We’re seeking feedback from stakeholders about the proposed updates.
Make a submission
Use the 'Upload a submission' button on this page to upload your submission.
Submissions by post can be sent to:
Manager, Space Systems Section
Australian Communications and Media Authority
PO Box 78, Belconnen ACT 2616
Submissions by email or consultation enquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submissions are due by 03 February 2021.