- 1Open for comment12 Dec 2019
- 2Consultation closed03 Feb 2020
The ACMA is looking to change apparatus licence taxes. This will account for inflation with a 1.6 per cent increase in taxes.
Since 2008, we have had a freeze on taxes for fixed services below the 960 MHz band in remote areas. We would like your views on lifting the freeze.
We also want to extend the apparatus licence tax frequency range for some licences in the 3.5 GHz band.
There is another consultation paper looking at changes to taxes for space apparatus licences. Make a comment on those changes.
Have your say
The ACMA would like your comments on our plans to:
- increase taxes by 1.6 per cent
- lift the 'freeze' on taxes for fixed services below 960 MHz in remote areas
- extend the frequency range for taxes on some licences in the 3.5 GHz band