- 1Open for comment21 Oct 2019
- 2Consultation closed27 Nov 2019
On 24 January 2020, the ACMA made the Radiocommunications (Foreign Space Objects) Amendment Determination 2020 (No. 1).
We want to change Schedule 1 of the Foreign Space Objects Determination to include the following as owners, controllers or operators of foreign space objects:
- Kepler Communications Inc. (incorporated in Canada)
- SpaceX Services, Inc. (incorporated in the US)
- Swarm Technologies, Inc. (incorporated in the US).
Have your say
The ACMA would like your comments on this proposal.
Make a submission
Use the 'Upload a submission' button on this page to send us your comments.
You can send submissions by post to:
Spectrum Planning and Engineering Branch
Australian Communications and Media Authority
PO Box 78
Belconnen ACT 2616
You can email consultation enquiries to email@example.com.