Broadcasting content requirements
The ACMA administers radio and television content under provisions set in the Broadcasting Services Act 1992. The ACMA also administers a co-regulatory scheme for internet content. Use the links below to find out about content requirements in the areas of broadcasting, the internet, and telecommunications.
- Regulating online content
- Content service provider responsibilities (including internet content hosts)
- Internet service provider (ISP) responsibilities
- Regulating phone advertising & content - Regulating phone advertising & content
- Do Not Call register - Establishing a national register to stop unsolicited telemarketing calls
- National industry standard - National industry standard for telemarketing and research calls
- Do Not Call legislation - The Do Not Call Register Act 2006 and amendments
Digital media literacy
- Digital media literacy introduction
- What is digital media literacy and why is it important?
- ACMA promoting media literacy activities
- ACMA digital media literacy resources
Last updated: 17 December 2012