Video: advertising and privacy-vox pops
The video playlist just below is a collection of vox pops recorded for the Citizen conversation series held in Sydney on 25 June, 2013.
The questions and topics covered include:
- Do you think advertising is useful?
- How do you feel about product placements within the media?
- What are the memorable advertisements?
- Does an advertisement need to be creative?
- What information do you hold most private?
- Are you willing to trade your privacy for convenience?
- Would you ever complain about a privacy invasion?
- Have you ever had details of your life posted online by others?
- Is there anything on social media that you'd hate to be broadcast?
To go to a specific video click on Playlist (bottom left on the video screen ) then click on a video.
Last updated: 14 April 2016