The ACMA's role is to ensure the community is well informed about the communications products and services available to them. Use the links below to find consumer and community advice in the areas of broadcasting, the internet, telecommunications, and radiofrequency spectrum.
- Consumer alerts - Information relating to ACMA consumer alerts
- Avoiding scams - Consumer information about scams
- Digital media literacy - The ACMA's role in the provision of information and advice to the community about communications matters and administration of a range of consumer protection measures
- Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR) & safety - Information for consumers, including a booklet and contact details
- Services in regional areas - Information about communications services in regional areas
- Visitors to Australia - The rules and regulations for bringing communications equipment to Australia