The instruments available on this site are PDF copies of all the subordinate legislation made by the Australian Communications Authority since 1 July 1997 and currently in force. The instruments are listed under the enabling provision of the Act.
All amending instruments have been incorporated in the principal instrument; view these consolidations.
A separate list of instruments that are no longer in force is available in the archive.
- Australian Communications Authority Act 1997
- Australian Communications and Media Authority Act 2005
- Telecommunications Act 1997
- Telecommunications (Carrier Licence Charges) Act 1997
- Telecommunications (Numbering Charges) Act 1997
- Telecommunications (Consumer Protection and Services Standards) Act 1999
- Telecommunications Numbering Plan
View unsigned versions of these instruments.
If you have any problems downloading an instrument copies can be requested from the ACMA Legal Group by contacting Legal Group, Australian Communications and Media Authority, PO Box 78, Belconnen, ACT, 2616 telephone (02) 6219 5204 or fax (02) 6219 5499.