Skills and confidence in using new communications and media services are increasingly important for participation in all aspects of Australian society.
The role of the ACMA includes provision of information and advice to the community about communications matters and administration of a range of consumer protection measures.
The ACMA has also initiated a Digital Media Literacy research program to inform the provision of consumer advice and protection measures by the ACMA and by those organisations active in the promotion of media literacy across Australia.
- What is digital media literacy and why is it important?
- ACMA activities promoting media literacy
- ACMA digital media literacy research program
- ACMA digital media literacy resources
- ACMA families and media literacy research forum
- International media literacy research forum
- Mailing list and Contact details