The following list of resources are provided to assist accredited persons in their work.
Resources available for purchase
- A printed copy of the The Australian Radiofrequency Spectrum Plan is available for purchase from Radiocommunications Licensing and Telecommunications Deployment.
- The unclassified spectrum access data required by accredited persons for issuing FACs is available through subscription to a monthly CD ROM with the option of a daily update service (ACMA form R118). Alternately, you can purchase an individual CD ROM (ACMA form R114). These CD ROMs can be purchased from the ACMA Data sales website.
- Classified spectrum access data: Accredited persons cleared to 'secret' level may view classified spectrum access data free of charge at an ACMA Office. Hard copy of the data is not permitted to be taken from the office. Otherwise the ACMA will advise the accredited person if a particular channel is unavailable for assignment as part of normal licence application processing.
- An Adjacent Services Listing and/or Frequency Scan Report relating to a particular assignment may be purchased from Radiocommunications Licensing and Telecommunications Deployment for a charge specified in the Licensing Activities Charges section of the Apparatus Licence Fee Booklet.
- Data of assistance in issuing IICs is available by purchasing the Digital Elevation Model (RadDEM) CD ROM (ACMA form R135), incorporating the roads and towns mobile lists, the Spectrum Map Grid and software for calculating effective site height tables.
Resources available free of charge
The documents listed below are available for download free of charge from the ACMA website.
- An electronic copy of the Australian Radiofrequency Spectrum Plan.
- Band plans and a range of other documents relevant to assignment work.
- Legal instruments relating to the accreditation scheme and to spectrum licensing.
- All information papers, current spectrum embargoes and all Radiocommunications Assignment and Licensing Instructions (RALIs) relevant to frequency assigning.
- Business operating procedures relevant to frequency assigning.
- Business forms, including blank Frequency assignment certificate (RF110) and the Application to register a radiocommunications device (R070) (incorporating the IIC).