These consolidations have been prepared by the Office of Legislative Drafting and Publishing, Attorney General's Department, Canberra. In most cases, copies can be downloaded in either PDF or RTF format.
If you have problems downloading an instrument, copies can be requested from the ACMA Legal Group by contacting the Legal Group, Australian Communications and Media Authority, PO Box 78, Belconnen, ACT 2616 telephone (02) 6219 5204 or fax (02) 6219 5499.
The consolidations are listed under the following enabling legislation:
- Australian Communications Authority Act 1997
- Telecommunications Act 1997
- Telecommunications (Carrier Licence Charges) Act 1997
- Telecommunications (Consumer Protection and Service Standards) Act 1999
- Telecommunications Number Plan 1997
- Radiocommunications Act 1992 - Part 1
- Radiocommunications Act 1992 - Part 2
- Radiocommunications Act 1992 - Part 3
- Radiocommunications Act 1992 - Part 4
- Radiocommunications (Spectrum Licence Tax) Act 1997
- Radiocommunications (Transmitter Licence Tax) Act 1983
- Radiocommunications (Receiver Licence Tax) Act 1983