The ACMA is required to maintain a Register of Telecommunications Industry codes under section 136 of the Telecommunications Act 1997.
- Register of industry codes (section 136 Register)
- Register of industry standards (section 136 Register)
The Register contains industry codes and industry standards registered with the ACMA under Part 6 of the Act. The ACMA has registered 27 industry codes and no industry standards.
- About the section 136 Register
- About industry codes and standards
- The ACMA directions about compliance with industry codes (section 121)
- Code fact sheets
- Consumer codes brochure (Communications Alliance)
- Voluntary code signatories (Communications Alliance)