The National Relay Service (NRS) has a Customer Consultative Committee (NRSCCC) which provides feedback and advice to both the Relay and the Outreach service providers.
The NRSCCC provides advice to both service providers on issues such as quality of service, consumer benefits and consumer satisfaction related to the operation of the NRS.
The NRSCCC meets twice-yearly and the NRS Provider is responsible for the secretariat functions of the committee including preparation of agendas and minutes.
Issues considered by the committee include, but are not limited to:
- consumer satisfaction with the NRS
- concerns with the NRS raised by consumers/consumer groups
- requests by the NRS service providers for information/advice on NRS issues
- commenting on future planned developments within the contract for both Relay and Outreach service providers
- feedback and complaints provided to members and feedback and complaints data from the NRS service providers, including processes undertaken to resolve issues.
Further information on the NRSCCC, including membership and contact details is available on the NRS website.