Forward the message to the Spam SMS service on 0429 999 888. You will be billed the standard rate charged by your provider for sending an SMS.
Forward the message to the Spam Intelligence Database at firstname.lastname@example.org. When forwarding an email, don’t change the subject line or add additional text. The ACMA will contact you we require further information.
Before making your complaint, report or enquiry, please note the Spam Act does not cover:
- Refunds for scams—if you suspect you have been scammed, visit the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission's Scamwatch website or phone the ACCC at 1300 302 502 during business hours.
- Voice telemarketing—visit the Do Not Call Register to make a complaint.
- The content of spam—if you received spam that you believe is offensive, you can report it to the ACMA's Content Clarification Section.
- Faxes—visit the Do Not Call Register to register your fax number and make a complaint.
- Mobile premium services—information is available from the ACMA website, or contact your telephone service provider.
To learn more about why the ACMA is collecting personal information as part of this process, and the purposes for which that information will be used, please see the Collection Notification information here.
Below are some other resources: